Latest Music :
Home » , » Norah Jones - I Wouldn't Need You

Norah Jones - I Wouldn't Need You

| 0 comments


If I touched myself the way you touched me
If I could hold myself the way you held me
Then I wouldn't need you, no, I wouldn't need you
No, I wouldn't need you to love me


If I could replace the things you gave me
If I could see my face without the tragedy
Then I wouldn't need you, no, I wouldn't need you
No, I wouldn't need you to love me


But I do so come back, come back


If you could see the way I act when I'm alone
If you could hear my voice crack over the phone
Then you'd know I need you, oh, you'd know I need you
Oh, you'd know I need you to love me
 
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.Music Feeders 2011
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger