Latest Music :
Home » , » Norah Jones - Be Here To Love Me

Norah Jones - Be Here To Love Me

| 0 comments


Your eyes seek conclusion in all this confusion of mine 
Though you and I both know it's only the warm glow of wine 
That's got you to feeling this way, but I don't care, 
I want you to stay 
and hold me and tell me you'll be here to love me today 


Children are dancin', the gamblers are chancin' their all 
The window's accusing the door of abusing the wall 
But who cares what the night watchmen say 
The stage has been set for the play 
Hold me and tell me you'll be here to love me today 


The moon's come and gone but a few stars hang on on to the sky 
The wind's runnin' free but it ain't up to me ask why 
The poets are demanding their pay 
They've left me with nothin' to say 
'cept hold me and tell me you'll be here to love me today 
Just hold me and tell me that you'll be here to love me today
 
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.Music Feeders 2011
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger