Latest Music :
Home » , » Audioslave - Shadow Of The Sun

Audioslave - Shadow Of The Sun

| 0 comments


Shadow Of The Sun

Once upon a time, I was of the mind,
to lay your burden down, and leave you where you stood.
you believed I could, you'd seen it done before.
I could read your thoughts, and Tell you what you saw, and never say a word.
But now all that is gone, over with and done, never to return.



And I can tell you why People die alone.
I can tell you I'm a shadow on the sun.

Staring at the loss, Looking for a cause, and never really sure.
Nothing but a hole, to live without a soul, and nothing to be learned.

And I can tell you why People go insane, I can show you how you could do the same.
I can tell you why the end will never come.
I can tell you I'm a shadow on the sun.

Shapes of every size Move behind my eyes.
Doors inside my head Bolted from within.
Every drop of flame The Light's a candle in Memory, of the one who lived inside my skin.
And I can tell you why People go insane, I can show you how you could do the same.
I can tell you why the end will never come.
I can tell you I'm the shadow on the sun.
Shadow on the sun, Shadow on the sun, Shadow on the sun, Shadow on the sun, Shadow on the sun, Shadow on the sun, Shadow on the sun, Shadow on the sun. Sun, sun.
 
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.Music Feeders 2011
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger