Latest Music :
Home » , » Audioslave - The Last Remaining Light

Audioslave - The Last Remaining Light

| 0 comments


The Last Remaining Light

Roll me on your frozen fields;
Break my bones to watch them heal.
Drowned me in your thirsty veins,
Where I'll watch and I'll wait, and pray for the rain.



Curl like smoke, and breathe again,
Down your throat, inside your ribs,
Through your spine, and every nerve,
Where I watch, and I wait, and yield to the hurt.

And if you don't believe the sun will rise, Stand alone and greet the coming night, in the last remaining light.

The seven moons, and the seven suns.
Heaven waits, for those who run down your winter, and underneath your waves,
Where you watch and wait, and pray for the day.

And if you don't believe the sun will rise, Stand alone and greet the coming night, in the last remaining light.
And if you don't believe The sun will rise, Stand alone and greet The coming night, In the last remaining light, light, light, light.
 
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.Music Feeders 2011
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger