Latest Music :
Home » , » Audioslave - Gasoline

Audioslave - Gasoline

| 0 comments


Gasoline

House is haunted; I just want to go for a ride, out and on, before I set this room aright.
Left alone, forever, and for crimes unclear.
With my patience gone, someone take me far from here. Yeah.



Burning that gasoline, yeah. Burning that gasoline.

New day yawning, another day of solitaire.
House is honest, clearly more than I can bear.
Drag me off, before I set my world on fire.
Out and gone the sun will never set tonight. Yeah.

Burning that gasoline, yeah. Burning that gasoline.

No "What for's," Only a can of red.
It's this danger on it, I have found another way.

Burning that gasoline, yeah. Burning that gasoline.
Burning it all the way, burning it all the way.

 
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.Music Feeders 2011
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger