Latest Music :
Home » , » Frank Zappa - Dummy Up

Frank Zappa - Dummy Up

| 0 comments



[Napoleon:]
Sunrise
Get up in the mornin'
You know, I think it's mornin'
Sun is shinin' bright
I'm gonna get outside
Gonna wash my face
Grab my hat
Put it on my head
I take a walk downtown
Yeah-hey . . .
Because I feel so-oh good
I think I'm gonna take a walk downtown
Hey! Sunlight!
Wo!
Somethin' I never seen before
Been a-walkin' down the street every day
Nobody like you ever passed my way
Maybe there must be too much sun
Couldn't be my hat, must be too much . . .
Wait a minute!
What's that you . . . ?
What's that?
What . . . ?
What's that?
What . . . ?
What's that?
What . . . ?

[FZ:]
Dummy Up

[Napoleon:]
What is that?
I know what that is, I know what that is . . .
I bet you that's a restaurant menu . . .
Let me see!
Let me see!

[Jeff:] Not only do you get the Desenex burger . . . not only the Desenex burger . . . but you are in for a real treat, Jim
[Napoleon:] Wait a minute, I think I like that dance better than this . . . What are you talkin' about, creep?
[Jeff:] What I'm talkin' about is you've been in this killer fog down here too long
[Napoleon:] What?
[Jeff:] You need somethin' to get up and go to school with
[Napoleon:] Wait a minute, you're not talkin' to an old fool now, you know, I wasn't born yesterday!
[FZ:] (Heh heh heh!)
[Napoleon:] Wait a minute . . . I think I'll take . . .
[Jeff:] I like that little dance you were doin' down there . . .
[FZ:] Jeff Simmons tries to corrupt Napoleon Murphy Brock by showing him a lewd dance and suggesting that he'd smoke a high-school diploma . . .
[Napoleon:] Hey! What you . . . what you . . . ? Wait a minute!
[Jeff:] Hey this, this stuff . . .
[Napoleon:] I've never seen one of these before . . . that's not a menu?
[Jeff:] This stuff is expensive
[Napoleon:] What is that?
[Jeff:] You shoot it, you'll conserve all winter
[Napoleon:] I do what?
[Jeff:] It last longer
[FZ:] Not only do you get the Desenex burger
[Napoleon:] No . . . no . . .
[Jeff:] Now come on, try it
[Napoleon:] No, no, no
[Jeff:] It's really good
[Napoleon:] No . . . Smoke THAT?!
[Jeff:] Have I ever lied to you? Have I ever seen you before?
[Napoleon:] I don't, I don't even know you!
[Jeff:] Look . . .
[Napoleon:] I don't even know what that is!
[Jeff:] Just bef . . .
[Napoleon:] And you're tellin' me to smoke it?!
[Jeff:] Just before, we smoked the tapes that you made
[Napoleon:] Smoked the tapes?
[Jeff:] Smoked the tapes of your group
[Napoleon:] I think I'd rather dance
[Jeff:] You can really get off! Let's try a joint of this
[Napoleon:] A WHAT?!
[Jeff:] A joint!
[Napoleon:] You mean this kinda joint?
[Jeff:] No, man! Where you been in livin'? Reseda?
[Napoleon:] No, San Jose
[FZ:] The evil dope pusher is cutting up a white gym sock, formerly owned by Carl Zappa and still damp. The shredded sock will be placed inside of a high-school diploma And ignited with a sulphur preparation . . .
[Napoleon:] Wait a minute . . .
[FZ:] His first taste of big city life
[Napoleon:] That's okay, wait a minute . . . wait . . .
(DUMMY UP . . . )
[Jeff:] Hey! The roach of this is really gonna be good, so I'll save it . . .

[FZ:] Have mercy!
[George:] Awright . . . awright . . .

[Napoleon:]
What d'you do with that thing?
What do you do with that thing that you have?
Wait a minute
Wait a minute
Wait a minute
What do you do
With that thing?
I wanna know

[Napoleon:] Wait a minute
[FZ:] Now the next step of this operation
Napoleon: Wait a minute!
[FZ:] The evil corrupter of youth is going to take him from Step One, which is a mere high-school diploma stuffed with a gym sock, to Step Two, which is a college-degree stuffed with absolutely nothing at all. Smoke that and it'll really get you out there!

[Napoleon:]
I still don't feel as good as I felt this mornin' . . . yeah yeah . . .

[FZ:] You'll grow out of it . . .

[Jeff:]
DUMMY UP!

[Napoleon:]
I heard it again, somebody said . . .

[Jeff:] You see this?

[Napoleon:]
What d'you mean? College!

[FZ:] College!

[Jeff:]
That's college-rhythm

[Napoleon:]
You mean if I smoke that
It's the same as if . . .
As if I was at college?
Roll it over up!
Roll it over up!
Roll it over up!
Gimme a . . .

[FZ:] No no, the college-degree is stuffed with absolutely nothing at all, you get . . . you get nothing with your college-degree . . .

[Napoleon:]
Oh . . .
But that's what I want

[FZ:] . . . I forgot, I'm sorry

[Napoleon:]
Well,
You get nothin',
But that's what I want

[FZ:] A true Zen saying: Nothing is what I want . . . The results of a higher education!
 
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.Music Feeders 2011
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger